Wednesday, February 3, 2010

"Gotta live like we're dying"

I ran yesterday. I went over 5 miles in less than an hour plus I also accomplished all three circuits of strength training! I was a sweaty mess, but I feel great! Today I'll run for 45 minutes. :) Hooray for getting back into my workout routine!
I also stuck to my food plan yesterday! Whoo hoo!

Today after dinner I am going to go into Muskegon to get a birthday present for Kaden. He's six on Friday and I'm going to his birthday party on Saturday. It will be a good time.

I'm also starting to make some summer plans. I'm going to Indiana the first Friday in June with the group Q girls. It will for sure be a good time. :)

My favorite holiday is coming up a week from Sunday- Valentine's Day! :) I just love the promise Valentine's day has and even though I haven't had a particular sweet Valentine's day with someone, I know that one day I will...

My food plan for today:

Breakfast: Fiber One shredded wheat cereal, orange juice, coffee
Snack: Grapes
Lunch: Mini bagels with Peanut butter, orange, granola bar
Snack: Graham crackers, milk
Dinner: ?? and salad

It will be a great day! Go get your workout! Be inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment