Tuesday, February 2, 2010

"I'm your biggest fan, I'll follow you until you love me..."

Well, it's February. The wellness program started at work yesterday. I weighed in at a whopping 216 lbs! Yikes! It's time to kick it into high gear and get moving! I have only gone to the gym 2 times in the past two weeks! (Although last week was nuts with working on The Wizard of Oz at the high school and I was also sick). Tonight is the night. 30 minutes running (at least) and 35 minutes of strength training circuits. I'm pumped. Tomorrow I'm going to do 45 minutes of running (at least) and on Thursday I'm going to go in the evening to do 30 minutes of running and 45 minutes of strength training. Friday I'll do 45-60 minutes of running and Saturday I'll do 30 minutes of running (at least). I'm going to stick to this gym plan- you watch me!

As for my food plan- I'm still vegetarian and I'm going to try to stay vegetarian for another month. It's starting to be a little inconvenient but it's keeping me away from the main meals of head start lunch. Yesterday we had chili and I totally stayed away!
Today is beef tacos- so I can eat lettuce and tomato with the kids.

So here is the food plan for today:

Breakfast- Egg sandwich, Orange Juice, Coffee
Snack: Orange
Lunch: Bagels, Peanut butter, 100 cal strawberry cupcakes, orange
Dinner: Fish, Salad
Snack: String Cheese

Should be a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment