Tuesday, February 9, 2010

"Oh the weather outside is frightful..."

Seriously... Can winter please just be over? We're about to get a huge snowstorm and people are banking on a snow day tomorrow. Ugh. I don't want a snow day. We don't have to make it up if we have one or two more but it's an unpaid day so I'll have to do some kind of work anyway. I hate winter. I hate feeling cold. I hate hate hate driving on icy roads that could kill someone at any turn or any random moment. Let it be spring I say!

Ok now that my negitivity is out, I'll turn back into my normal, upbeat self. :)

Last night I ran 35 min and walked for 30 minutes and went 5.25 miles! I stuck to my food plan pretty much and I'm still a vegetarian!
I really like not eating meat. Of course when I see a commercial for Logan's I crave a steak now but for the most part I'm really liking being a vegetarian. I tried some meatless, boneless buffalo wings that were yummy and I absolutely love veggie burgers! Today for my lunch I packed a meatless chicken patty! I bet it's delicious!

Well here it is, my food plan for today:

Breakfast- egg sandwich, orange juice, coffee
Snack- Special K fruit crisps (YUMMY!)
Lunch- Meatless Chicken patty, flat sandwich bun, banana, yogurt, WW PB cookie
Snack- Pretzals, goldfish crackers, peanut butter
Dinner- Fish, salad

Have a great Tuesday! Hope the snow doesn't get too bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment