Thursday, January 28, 2010

"If I only had the nerve"

Seriously I might fall over. I'm that tired. I am fighting off a cold, working backstage on the play and working long days at work. I can't seem to get ready to fall asleep before 11:30pm if I'm lucky. *sigh* actually *BIG sigh*

I'm still vegetarian. Last night I tried a veggie burger and I loved it! It was so much better than I thought it would be!! Mamasita had one too and she liked it too! I'm really glad I'm still eating fish. Otherwise I wouldn't have as many options as I do now.

I haven't gone to the gym since Tuesday. I have to miss tonight too because I have to go work backstage. *sigh* So now my gym plan for the rest of the week is:
Today- no gym :(
Friday- 45 min run at gym 1:30pm
Saturday- 20 min run, 35 min strength training, 20 min run
Sunday- 30-45 min run

That should be somewhat helpful since I have my monthly weigh in on Monday!

Here is my food plan for today:

Breakfast: Fiber one shredded wheat cereal, 1/2 banana, orange juice, coffee
Snack: Orange
Lunch: Tuna sandwich, Orange, granola bar, 100 cal pack strawberry cupcakes, pear apple sauce
Snack: Cheerios
Dinner: Who knows... Maybe a veggie sub sandwich...

Well wish me luck on my tiredness and fighting this cold. It's going to be a rough weekend! Oh and if you are around the area, come check out Wizard of Oz at the High School Auditorium- tonight, Friday and Sat nights 7:30pm and a matinee on Sunday at 2:00pm. Tickets are $5 each! Be sure to find me and say hi!

No comments:

Post a Comment