Wednesday, December 23, 2009

"At Christmas"

Well it's official, I am done. I am done baking, I am done decorating cookies, I'm done making fudge and I'm officially done WRAPPING presents! Now all I have to do is make some muffins tomorrow and I'm ready to relax for two days!!

Yesterday I had a killer workout day! I went to the gym at 10am and went on the treadmill for 15 minutes and ran the entire 15! Then I did strength training, focusing on my arms and then finished my workout there with another 15 minutes of straight running on the treadmill! Yup, I ran 2.5 miles! I'm totally on my way to being a 10k runner! Then in the evening I went back into town for power workout at Curves. :) Love it! Tonight is my last Curves workout ever. They are shutting down the Whitehall Curves and I'm not transferring to North Muskegon. I was going to end my time with Curves at the end of the month anyway, since I am a member at the gym.

My eating has been better lately although I do tend to snack a little more, but I don't have work food to contend with and I don't feel hungry all the time like I do when I'm at work. I love vacation!

Oh and my baking- all from Weight Watchers recipes- WW fudge, WW sugar cookies and WW gingerbread cookies! The muffins I'm making are Fiber One muffins. :) So excited to put them in Christmas tree and Snowman shaped muffin pans!

It's supposed to snow like crazy tomorrow and Friday- I hope I can get out to the gym in the morning tomorrow! :)

I'll try to be better about updating over break by the way...

No comments:

Post a Comment