Thursday, December 3, 2009

Too much?

First of all I can not do the Special K challenge. It's too many bad carbs and not enough protein. AND I'm hungry all the time so I'm snacking all the time. I feel like I've eaten more in the past two weeks than I have in a long, long time. Today I am going back to points and I'm going to calculate my calories as well.

Ok first of all- yesterday's exercise:
32 minutes treadmill: ran 13 minutes at 5.5 or higher and walked 14 min at 4.2. Burned 440 calories and went 2.68 miles
30 min strength training
30 minutes treadmill- walked at 4.2- burned 362 calories and went 2.17 miles
Total treadmill: 4.85 miles and 802 calories burned!

I posted my workout on facebook and many people are saying that I'm burning more calories than what I'm eating and that I'm overdoing it. I feel like I'm eating all the time. Also I'm not losing any weight at all. I'm still stuck in this horrible plateau! So that's why I'm going to calculate my points/calories a lot more carefully. When I post my eating plan for the day- I stick to it but I usually add in snacks and eat more than what I say I will. That's why it might look like I'm not taking in enough calories.

Here is my food plan for today:

Breakfast:
2 egg white omelette with mushrooms and onion (1 pt)
2 slices toast (1 pt) (80 cal)
Raspberry jam (1 pt)
Coffee (1 pt)

Lunch:
WW Dragon shrimp lo mein (5 pts)
WW yogurt (1 pt)

Dinner:
WW Lasagna (6 pts)
Salad (3 pts)

Snack:
Granola bar (3 pts)
Apple (1 pt)

Hopefully I won't get the urge to snack on anything else today. The good thing is that I am not teaching today, so I won't be tempted with school lunch with the kids today. Another downfall of mine...

Today's workout:
30 min treadmill
30 min power workout at Curves

No comments:

Post a Comment