Tuesday, December 15, 2009

On my way...

Yesterday I had a great workout! I burned over 500 calories on the treadmill alone and did a lot of strength training for my arms. I did pretty well on eating, except I felt that I needed more protein last night so I had a snack. *sigh* Today is going to be a long day for me. I work until 4pm and then I'm going to go right to Curves to workout so I can be back at school for a 5:30pm meeting until 7:00pm or later. I'm going to have to eat fast before the meeting here at school.

I refuse to weigh myself this week. I am not weighing myself until Saturday morning. I do not want to watch my weight go up and down during the week. I refuse. Not weighing in is actually keeping me in a good, upbeat mood. Maybe I should only weigh myself once a month!

Here is the food plan for today:

Breakfast:
Orange Juice
Coffee
Fried Egg sandwich on english muffin

Snack:
1 cup corn bran cereal

Lunch:
Cheese uncrustable
orange
100 cal strawberry cupcakes
granola bar

Dinner:
Smart Ones Lasagna
salad

Snack:
Pretzals

Should be another great day!! I'm definitely feeling good this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment