Sunday, December 27, 2009

"I look so good without you"

Yup, that's the truth. Out with the bad in with the good. I see so much clearer now it's awesome. For the past three days I've been in a fog and I couldn't shake why this was. Then tonight I decided to get off of my lazy ass and exercise. I spent 45 minutes lifting 5 and 10 lb weights inter mixed with moves from power workout- lunges, squats, planks, the wall,etc. I was on fire! I was sweating and I loved it! So, tomorrow morning I'm going to go back to the gym (the weather was just scary enough to keep me away the past two days) and I'm going to do a full blown kick ass workout. I'm going to run, I'm going to do a circuit and I'm going to kick a little ass.

I'm done eating Christmas cookies and Christmas fudge (even though they are WW recipes) and I'm done sitting around like I have nothing to do! I'm on top of this once again, and no one is going to stand in my way! NO ONE! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment