Thursday, December 17, 2009

"Mellelehamaka"

I wish I knew how to spell that song... I still have yet to hear it this holiday season... *sigh*

Yesterday was a snack-rific day and I did not do very well. I ate au gratan potatoes and corn muffins with the kids. I failed yesterday. I feel horrible about it! However, I had a great workout!
Treadmill #1:
2 min @4.2
6 min @ 5.5
3 min @ 4.2
5 min @5.5
2 min @ 4.2
6 min @ 5.0
4 min @ 4.2
2 min cooldown @ 2.5
385 calories burned and 2.33 miles

Then I did my strength training and focused on my whole body. It was a great!

Treadmill #2:
3 min @ 4.2
17 min (STRAIGHT) @ 5.0
3 min @ 4.2
5 min @ 5.0
2 min cooldown @ 2.5
379 calories burned and 2.31 miles

Total Treadmill stats:
39 minutes RUNNING
4.64 miles
764 calories burned!

Today is the last day of preschool before break. We are having a pajama family day! It's been a great week so far and I'm excited to have everyone here with their families in their pajamas! What a great way to end the season!

Here is my food plan for today:

Breakfast:
Coffee
Orange Juice
Egg White Ommelette with mushrooms
English Muffin with Raspberry jam

Snack:
Orange
Granola bar

Lunch:
Yogurt
Tomato soup
Grilled Cheese

Dinner:
Burritos
WW fudge

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment