Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Feliz Navidad!

I'm in a great mood this week! I don't know if it's because I'm relieved that it's the last week of preschool before a two week break or because I'm enjoying my week so much or because I had such a great weekend last weekend. I'm just a lot happier this week. (No complaining about Frosty this week!) The only way this week could get better would be if I heard that Hawaiian Christmas song that I love and haven't heard this year yet...

Yesterday I had a long day at work- I worked until 4pm and then came back for two hours for a parent meeting. I ate dinner at school and when I went home I had my salad. It was actually pretty nice to break it up like that. I also had an intense power workout last night in between school and the meeting. Tanya kicked my butt at Curves. My legs were a little sore and I got a great sweat going!

Today is a normal day. I am at work until 4pm and then I'm at the gym until 5:30pm. It's going to be a great day!

Here is what my food intake looks like for today:

Breakfast:
Coffee
Orange Juice
Corn bran cereal
granola
skim milk

Snack:
Corn bran cereal (dry)

Lunch:
Soup
granola bar
Orange
100 cal strawberry cupcakes
Yogurt

Dinner:
Salmon
salad
asperagus
Christmas cookie

I am going to do 25 minutes on the treadmill- 10 minutes running, 15 minutes walking before my strength training which will focus on my whole body. I'll end with another 25 minutes on the treadmill- 10 min running 15 min walking. I should burn over 750 calories at the gym tonight.

I hope all who read this have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment