Monday, January 4, 2010

2010

Weight loss is not a resolution. Most people that resolve to lose weight as a new years resolution fail. I'm already on a journey to the healthiest, happiest me possible. I started this journey almost two years ago and I'm proud of the person that I am.

I decided that in 2010 I will make every attempt to find the love of my life. If someone asks me out, I'll go and I will give every guy the benefit of the doubt. I will also take more than 10 minutes in the morning so I look better and feel better going to work. I am going to be more social with friends and co-workers this year and enjoy every minute of the new year!

It's important to make "resolutions" you can keep... :)

So today I'm back at work 7:30am-4pm and afterward I'm going to run at the gym for at least 20 minutes. Then I'm going to go home, shower, eat some chili and meet Allison and Bridget at Target for some girl time. :) I absolutely *heart* Target and I'm excited to see Bridget before she goes back to school and I want to spend more time with Allison- I miss her!

Here is my food situation for today:
Breakfast: Egg white omelette, english muffin and fiber muffin, coffee
Lunch: salad with grilled chicken, cottage cheese, jello, granola bar, orange
Dinner: Chili, veggies
Snack: Quaker corn squares cereal

I am making a game of school eating this month- I'm going to see how many days I can abstain from eating any processed school food. For every day I abstain, I treat myself to something at the end of the month. :) Let's see how I do! Today is a challenge- chicken patty on a bun! I can do it, I can do it...

Happy 2010 everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment