Tuesday, January 12, 2010

"How do you solve a problem like Maria"

Best. Run. To. Date. Yesterday was amazing. Yesterday was epic. Yesterday I was on the treadmill for 63 minutes. I ran 4 miles at a 5.0 or better and walked 1 mile at a 4.0 or better. I went 5.0 miles. That's more than a 5k! I was amazing! My next big goal is to be able to run the entire hour. I'm going to attempt that tomorrow. Today my legs need to rest, they are super sore!

Food intake for today:

Breakfast: Coffee, fried egg sandwich, Coffee
Lunch: Turkey sandwich, orange, yogurt, granola bar
Dinner: Veggies, chicken wrap

Snack: Instant oatmeal


I am starting to truly feel like a runner! I am also starting to really love running and can't wait to get back on the treadmill tomorrow! Who would have thought I'd ever say that???

1 comment: