Tuesday, January 26, 2010

"Take it to the chorus"

I'm still a vegetarian. Even after a weekend in Detroit. I'm pleased as punch with myself about how well I'm doing. There are times when I miss chicken with my salad or when I think it would be nice to have pepperoni on the pizza, but all in all I really don't miss meat.

Yesterday I stayed on my food plan. I really need to get to the gym though. **Today I go to run for 30 minutes after school**

Last week my grandpa passed away. He was my mom's dad and a truly sweet man. My grandpa had four grandchildren- I am the oldest- Me, Tracy, Steve and Robin. He never ever showed that he loved one of us more than the others. He loved each of us equally. Even when my grandma was acting nutty, he kept his cool and never acted any different to any of us. He stood by her side and loved her. When she died last Valentine's day, he had nothing more he had to truly hold on to. He was in so much pain that it really was a blessing when he passed away. He's with my grandma and my uncle in heaven right now, watching us and hopefully he's proud of what he sees. I've been really concerned for my mom and that's been taking a lot of my time. I am trying to find time for myself too. It was good to be alone a little on Friday at my favorite hotel in Auburn Hills and it was really great to get away last night to hang out with my new friend. I actually smiled a few times last night. :)

My heart is hurting but I need to press on and keep working and keep going. I need to find the balance again and get back to going to the gym every single day with one day off. So my gym schedule this week is:
Monday- off
Tuesday- 30 min run
Wednesday 20 min treadmill, strength training, 20 min treadmill
Thursday- 30 min run
Friday- 20 min treadmill, strength training, 20 min treadmill
Saturday- 30 min run
Sunday- 20 min treadmill, strength training, 20 min treadmill

Should be doable even though the play is this Thurs, Fri, Sat and Sun and I'm supposed to help with it.

Here is my food plan for today:

Breakfast: Egg sandwich, Orange juice, coffee
Snack: Banana
Lunch: Orange, Cheese sandwich, 100 cal cookies, grapes, granola bar
Snack: Trail mix
Dinner: Fish, salad

Tonight is Biggest Loser night!! Time to get inspired!!!

It's going to be a great, busy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment