Monday, January 18, 2010

Veggie-a- saurus

Starting last friday I decided to try being a vegetarian. Well it's day four and I'm still going! I wonder how long I can keep it up! I am not cutting out all meat, I'm still going to eat fish. I would like to keep it up for the week at the least but I'd love to see how long I can keep going.

Today I'm going to run at the gym and hopefully get some strength training in as well. It's time to get back into the week and work off the weekend intake.

Here is my food intake for today:

Breakfast: Oatmeal, mini bagel with cream cheese, coffee
Snack: Dry cereal
Lunch: Veggie wrap, broccoli V8 soup, jello, granola bar, orange
Dinner: Seafood pasta and salad

Yum! AND it's the end of the day and I haven't eaten any peanut butter or school related anything at all! Hooray!!

No comments:

Post a Comment