Tuesday, January 19, 2010

"Just Dance"

Gym. Epic. Felt like I was on "The Biggest Loser" training with Bob Harper and Jillian Michaels. Yesterday I had records day and arrived at the gym around 3:30pm. I went on the treadmill for 40 minutes- 30 min run and 10 min walk. 3.0 miles and over 500 calories burned. Then I went to strength train. I was only going to do one of my circuits and completed all three! Then I went back to walk for 35 minutes and ended up running the last 5 minutes. I even ran at a 6.0! I hurt the back of my ankle on my shoes- I wore the wrong socks- and my legs hurt so bad later last night that I could barely walk up the stairs to go to bed!
I also stuck to my vegetarian food plan yesterday and feel very good about the entire day! Good choices and I'm really happy about it!

Today I am working until 7:30pm and have no time to go to the gym at all. After yesterday that's ok- I think my body needs a day to recover!!

Food plan for today:
Breakfast: Coffee, grapefruit juice, egg, english muffin
Snack: Dry cereal
Lunch: Veggie pizza, granola bar, orange, soup
Snack: Kix cereal, banana
Dinner: leftover seafood pasta, granola bar, orange

Should be a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment