Wednesday, January 6, 2010

la la la la la la tonight...

My legs hurt a little bit but it's awesome. "Why is that?" you ask? Well because I ran on the treadmill for 25 minutes and then I did a three circuit workout before running another 10 minutes. I went over 3.5 miles! It felt good! :)
I pretty much stuck with my food plan yesterday too but ate some pretzals with peanut butter for a snack. It was a good day!

Today I am only running 25 minutes (just over 2 miles) at the gym and then I'm having dinner with a new friend.

So my food looks like:

Breakfast: Quaker Corn bran cereal, skim milk, fiber muffin, coffee
Snack: Dry cereal
Lunch: Uncrustable sandwich, yogurt, granola bar, orange
Dinner: Steak and veggies :)

It's going to be a great day!! Enjoy every minute of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment