Friday, January 8, 2010

Two years...

Exactly two years ago I started this weight journey. Two years ago I weighed 340 lbs and I was really miserable. Today I weigh 208.8 lbs (First time I weighed myself since the holidays). I feel full of energy and I am training to run a 10k in May. I make much better choices than I used to and I love to workout. I've had a tummy tuck and arm lift. I am starting to date. I don't even recognize myself in old photos.

Today I am working until 11:45am and then I have my physical follow-up at the Dr. For the first time I'm not completely convinced that something is wrong with me. (I usually think that I have a brain tumor or something else). Watch this will be the time that something is wrong with me! Ugh!

Here is my food plan for today:

Breakfast: Quaker Corn bran cereal, coffee
Snack: Graham crackers
Lunch: Soup, grilled cheese, granola bar, yogurt, orange
Dinner: Pizza, Salad

It's going to be a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment