Tuesday, January 5, 2010

"I'm learning to move and I'm moving to learn"

Yesterday was a great day! I went to the gym after school and ran on the treadmill at a 5.0 for 35 minutes. I went 3 miles! That is the longest continuous run I've had so far! It felt great to accomplish! (Especially since the last time I ran was last week Tuesday!)

I stuck to my food plan pretty much and didn't overdo it. I think I need to work on getting enough protein again though...

Food for today:
Breakfast: Fiber muffin, Quaker Corn bran cereal, coffee
Snack: Dry cereal
Lunch: BLT wrap, orange, granola bar
Dinner: **Unknown**

Last night I went out to hang out with Bridget and Allison. It was great to see them! I'm trying to make a better effort of hanging out with friends and doing things during the week other than just work and the gym. It's kinda hard though. We'll see how this week goes. I'm hanging out with a new friend tomorrow night after the gym. I'm pretty excited about that...

Well I'm off, back to work and back to my life!

Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment