Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Abs! Abs! Abs!

Yesterday was an amazing gym day! When I arrived at the gym I went right to the treadmill. I had the intention of doing 30 minutes but I ended up starting with 45 minutes. I walked at 4.1 for five minutes, ran at 5.5 for 5 minutes, walked at 4.1 for 5 minutes, ran at 5.5 for TEN minutes, and walked at a 4.1 for 20 minutes. I moved to strength training and did a ton of work on my abs. I finished my workout with 15 minutes on the treadmill. I walked at 4.1 for that entire 15 minutes. On the treadmill alone I burned 742 calories and I went 4.6 miles! I felt amazing, even though I was a sweaty, sweaty mess!
As for food yesterday, I didn't have as great of a day as I wanted to. The only thing I allow myself to eat at school other than fruit/veggies is when we have corn muffins. I found out yesterday that every corn muffin is 180. I had one with the kids at their lunchtime yesterday. I also ate so much at dinner last night that it hurt. That was not a good idea! Sunday I made a batch of "poopy chow" and I had that after dinner last night too- so tons of extra fiber! (I am going to stop eating the extra fiber after today so I am sure it gets out of my system for my weigh in this weekend).

Here is my food plan for today:
Breakfast:
2 egg white omelette (2 pts)
English muffin with jam (2 pts)
coffee (1 pt)
Protein (2 pts)

Lunch:
Tuna sandwich (4 pts)
yogurt (1 pt)
orange (1 pt)
string cheese (1 pt)
100 cal strawberry cupcakes (1 pt)

Dinner:
Hormel entre (5 pts)
salad (1 pt)
potato (3 pt)
Dessert (1-5 pts)

Total Points for today: 24-28 depending on dessert

Workout for today: 30 minutes Power Workout with Tanya at Curves 5:30pm

Oh and just so everyone has it:

"Poopy" Chow:
1/2 bag chocolate chips
1/2 bag peanut butter chips
1 bag (half box) Original Fiber One cereal
1 1/2 cup powdered sugar
**Almonds or granola if wanted**

Put chocolate and peanut butter chips in microwave safe bowl and cook on high 2 minutes. Stir. When melted and creamy, stir in Fiber One Cereal and almonds/granola. When that is all coated pour mixture into ziplock back with powdered sugar. Close bag and mix. Enjoy!


***If anyone knows the calories or WW points for this or could figure it out, that would be awesome! I count it as 4-6 pts per cup. One serving is one cup of poopy chow***

Today is going to be an amazing, busy day! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment