Wednesday, November 4, 2009

SO BUSY!

What a day! I have been on the go since 7:30 this morning! I had Education Through Music training from 8-11am at the MAISD and then I taught preschool until 4pm. I am now home until 5:30pm when I have to leave to go back to work for a parent night.

Today is the day I have to take as my "off" day and not workout. This kills me but I'm doing it! I did a lot of movement with the kids today and with my training so I hope that will count for something.

As for eating, I've been doing amazing! I haven't over eaten this week!

Here is what my day looks like today:
Breakfast:
Quaker Corn bran cereal (1 pt)
Granola (1 pt)
Skim milk (2 pts)
Coffee (1 pt)
Protein (2 pts)

**No snack this morning**

Lunch:
Tuna sandwich (3 pts)
orange (1 pt)
Yogurt with Kashi cereal (2 pts)
100 cal strawberry cupcakes (1 pt)

Snack
Mini bagel with strawberry cream cheese (2 pts)

Dinner
WW Lasagna (6 pts)
Salad (2 pts)
Pudding (1 pt)

Total points for the day: 25!

I have 26 daily points to eat and I usually eat my exercise points as well but I don't have exercise points to eat today, so I'm all set! :)

Tomorrow I am working in the office in the morning, I have ETM training 1-4pm and then I am doing a power workout at Curves at 5:30pm. I think I'll go on the treadmill at the gym after work as well. :)

I can't wait for this week's weigh in! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment