Sunday, November 8, 2009

What a beautiful day!

Seriously, it is November right? It's 72 degrees right now. AND BEAUTIFUL! I can't believe it! Seriously, am I dreaming? This is Michigan right? It feels like Thanksgiving in FLORIDA not Michigan! I'm definitely not complaining- I LOVE IT!

Well yesterday I went to the gym and spent 50 minutes on the treadmill. 35 minutes walking at a 4.0 and 15 minutes running between a 5.5 and a 7.0! Yes I am that amazing! Today I went out to Kohls, Target and Meijer with my mamasita and did walking that way. My lower back is hurting a little bit so I'm not planning on going to the gym but I will be taking a walk/job later on today. Perhaps right after dinner...

Here is my food intake for today:

Breakfast
Special K fruit and yogurt cereal (3 pts)
1/2 cup skim milk (2 pts)
Coffee (1 pt)

Lunch:
Turkey sandwich on slimwich bun (4 pts)
Yogurt (1 pt)
String cheese (1 pt)

Snack:
Orange (1 pt)

Dinner:
Burger from the grill (6 pts)
Steamed veggies (0 pts)
Kashi cookie (3 pts)

Total points for today: 22 points *under target*

I weighed myself this morning and I weigh 203.4 lbs! That's lower than the lowest end of this nasty plateau I have been in!!! I'm stoked for this week! :)

I am going out of town this coming Friday-Sunday so I've been preoccupied with that. I spent a lot of time today getting my toiletries together to carry on to the plane. I don't want to have to spend $15 to check a bag. **Seriously that is just stupid** I even bought a smaller flat iron to put in my carry on bag. Flat irons are allowed in your carry on! :) I'm not publicly talking about where I'm going or why but just know I'll be out of town this coming weekend. :)

Tomorrow it's back to work. I'm feeling much, much better. We have three days with kids and then Thursday is conferences all day. It will be a great week to catch up on classroom stuff and housekeeping. I have a lot to do in the office in the morning!

I'm doing pretty good at blogging! I hope people are actually reading this, but if not it's helping me organize my eating and exercise a lot better than the way I was doing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment