Monday, November 23, 2009

So much to do...

I'm tired today. Just tired. I had a super weekend- Dinner/drinks and then New Moon on Friday, Lansing for drinks/sushi overnight on Saturday. Yesterday I worked on some laundry and I am 75% done with my Christmas shopping! I slept well, but I just wasn't able to sleep enough. I need to catch up this week and I am hoping that I can!

Saturday I had the toughest workout of my life. I pushed right through though. I did a 30 minute power workout at Curves and then I went to the gym to do 30 min of strength training and 30 minutes on the treadmill. Then Saturday night I was showing Sara a few awesome moves from power workout and Sunday when I woke up my legs were super sore! I had a rough eating weekend which actually ended a rough eating week.

This week is different, another new start. I can do this- even this week of Thanksgiving! I can do it!

Breakfast:
1 cup Special K fruit and yogurt cereal (3 pts)
1/2 cup skim milk (2 pts)
Blueberries (1 pt)
coffee (1 pt)
Protein (2 pts)

Lunch:
Tuna sandwich (4 pts)
yogurt (1 pt)
apple (1 pt)
Granola bar (3 pts)

Dinner:
Chicken burrito (6 pts)
Honey Maid 100 cal bar (3 pts)

Total points for today: 27 **Right on Target with workout**

Exercise for today:
30 min treadmill
30 min strength training
30 minutes treadmill
total calories burned today at workout- 800 or so

Tomorrow afternoon I leave for Iowa! I can't wait to see my brother and my sister-in-law! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment