Thursday, November 12, 2009

Almost forgot...

Today was a long, busy day. I had conferences today and I had a bunch of emails that I needed to send. I worked from 8:30am-3:00pm, took a break and worked from 4-6:30pm. I went to the gym at 6:30pm. I started with 30 minutes on the treadmill. I walked for five minutes at 4.0 and then ran for TWELVE MINUTES straight at 5.5 and then walked for five and finished up the 30 minutes running at 5.5. I then completed my strength training which focused mainly on my abs and legs. After I finished that, I went back to the treadmill for 15 minutes. I walked 5 minutes for 4.2 and ran for 5 minutes at 5.5 and then walked for 2 minutes at 4.2 and completed with a run at 6.0! I was on fire! :) I feel really good about my workout tonight and happy to say that I stayed on track with my food:

Breakfast
2 egg omelette with mushrooms (1 pt)
English Muffin (1 pt)
Jam (1 pt)
Coffee (1 pt)
Protein (2 pts)

Lunch:
Turkey sandwich (4 pts)
Yogurt (2 pts)
Orange (1 pt)
Strawberry 100 cal cupcakes (1 pt)

Snack:
String Cheese (1 pt)
Yogurt (1 pt)

Dinner:
WW Smart Ones Pizza (7 pts)
Yogurt (1 pt)
1/4 cup Kashi cereal (1 pt)
Granola bar (3 pts)

Total points for today: 28 *Right on target with my workout!*

I may not be able to blog tomorrow, Saturday or Sunday as I am going out of town for the weekend, so if you are loyally following this blog, please don't cry. I'll be back to blog soon enough! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment