Thursday, November 19, 2009

New Moon

Tonight is NEW MOON night! I'm going to see New Moon at midnight with Allison!! Whoo hoo! Then tomorrow night I'm going to see it again with work people! :) Hooray!

Yesterday I was weak at lunch again- I ate some turkey and mashed potatoes with the kids! What is my problem this week??
I did work really hard at the gym though. I ran 16 minutes at 5.5 and then walked 14 minutes at 4.2 and did a cool down for 2 minutes before I went to do strength training. I ended my workout with 17 minutes on the treadmill- running for 5 minutes at 5.5 and walking for 12 minutes at 4.2. I burned over 600 calories on the treadmill alone!

Here is what my day looks like today:

Breakfast
1 cup Fiber One Shredded wheat cereal (3 pts)
1 cup skim milk (2 pts)
coffee (1 pt)
Protein (2 pts)

Snack:
English muffin (1 pt)
1 tablespoon Peanut Butter (2.5 pts)

Lunch:
Orange (1 pt)
Yogurt (2 pts)
Chicken sandwich (4 pts)
100 cal Honey Maid bar (2 pts)

Snack:
Apple
Wasa cracker

Dinner:
Qdoba chicken naked burrito (5 pts)
Chips (3 pts)

Total points for today: 30 *Ok with workout*

Exercise for today:
45 minutes on treadmill
30 minute power workout at Curves
**Should burn close to 1000 calories at workout!**

It looks to be a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment