Saturday, November 7, 2009

*sigh* Weigh in

I have not worked out since Tuesday night. My body is still healing. Last night I had a rough time sleeping and when I was going to wake up to go to power workout at Curves this morning, I couldn't do it. I weighed in today though. This morning I weigh 204.8 lbs. That's really good since I haven't been able to workout. :)
I am going to go to the gym today. I am going to either do an hour of cardio or I'm going to do my Activetrax workout. It all depends on how I truly feel. I may even go during the MSU game or maybe I'll go right after. That is yet to be decided but I am going to workout today. I need to get back and my chest is clear and I've been fever free for over 24 hours and I'm taking a prescription.

I'm getting frustrated and confused with a part of my life that I really have no control over. I have decided to start writing in a journal about it, hoping it will help. I started that last night. Hopefully, eventually that will help.

Well here is my food plan for today:
Breakfast:
Quaker Corn Bran cereal (1 pt)
1/2 cup skim milk (2 pt)
1/4 cup Kashi cereal (1 pt)
coffee (1 pt)
Orange Juice (2 pts)

Lunch:
Tuna sandwich (3 pts)
Yogurt (1 pt)
Orange (1 pt)
granola (1 pt)
carrots (0 pts)

Snack:
Hummus (1 pt)
Pita chips (3 pts)

Dinner:
salad (1 pt)
Chicken (4 pts)
green beans (0 pts)
100 cal chocolate (3 pts)
P.butter (2.5 pts)

Total points for today: 27 points (On target as long as I exercise!)

I'm ready to kick a little ass today- are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment