Monday, November 16, 2009

"Let's Get This"

Another week. After an absolutely amazing weekend it's time to get back to my day to day reality. It's time to concentrate on my food plan and my exercise. I had a really rough eating day yesterday. All morning I was off/on planes and in airports so it was hard to get a really good healthy meal and then for lunch my dad took us out to Steak and Shake. My stomach felt gross all afternoon until I had some ginger ale to settle it. I *heart* V8 soup by the way. Pure veggies in a yummy soup that has more flavor than any other soup I've tried-- other than the Hearthstone.

Yesterday I had my dress fitting for Betty's wedding. I ordered my dress and I'm pretty sure it will be too big by the time I have to go for my next fitting but regardless, that's ok. I'm happy to pay a little more for alterations if it means I've gone down in size. Also if I go down a lot, they can reorder my dress in another size. The dress will be in before Christmas day. :) It was a really quick experience- I tried on the dress in three sizes, had the lady size me and then I paid for my dress. All in all, it took about 15-20 minutes! I didn't even have time to take a picture of it!

I am not weighing myself every day this week. I am not weighing myself until Friday morning (or Saturday morning at the latest). I don't want to watch my weight go up and down. As much as I want to see the numbers change to under 200, I am going to weigh myself once a week and stick to it. I feel that this week is going to be amazing!

Here is my food for today:
1 cup Fiber One shredded wheat cereal (3 pts)
1/2 cup skim milk (2 pts)
Protein shake (2 pts)
blueberries (1 pt)
coffee (1 pt)

Lunch:
Turkey sandwich (4 pts)
Orange (1 pt)
String Cheese (1 pt)
Yogurt (1 pt)
100 cal strawberry cupcakes (1 pt)

Snack:
Yogurt (1 pt)

Dinner:
Pork (5 pts)
Baked potato (4 pt-- sour cream and salsa added)
salad (1 pt)

Total points for today: 28 (On target with workout)

Exercise for today:
30 minutes treadmill
30-45 minutes strength training
30 minutes treadmill

**30 minutes running, 30 minutes walking in 5 or 10 minute intervals**

It's going to be a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment