Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Sleep?

I am so tired today! I just want to sleep, even for ten minutes! It might be because I worked out so hard yesterday or maybe I just need some sleep. In any case, I'll be in Iowa tonight and enjoying a five day mini-vacation with family. Maybe I'll be able to sleep in until 9am tomorrow... I can only hope...

Yesterday I had to work until 5pm. *sigh* I arrived at the gym and went 35 minutes at 4.2 and burned 421 calories and went 2.52 miles. Then I did my strength training for about a half hour. Afterward I went back on the treadmill for another 35 minutes at 4.2 and burned 421 calories and went 2.52 miles again! So my total treadmill stats from yesterday were: 842 calories burned and 5.04 miles!

My food for today:
Breakfast:
2 egg white omelette with mushrooms: (1 pt)
Orange Juice (2 pts)
English Muffin with jam (2 pts)
Coffee (1 pt)

Lunch:
Salad (2 pts)
Granola bar (3 pts)

Snack:
Mini bagels with cream cheese (4 pts)

Dinner:
Subway? (7 pts)

Total points for today: 22 pts (Below target by 2 pts)

I am not working out today other than the walking I will have to do at the Detroit Airport to make it to my connecting flight.


I don't know how often I'll be able to blog while I'm in Iowa. Hopefully I'll have the chance...

No comments:

Post a Comment