Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Terrific Tuesday!

It's going to be a great day! I just know it! I woke up feeling really tired and stuffy. I woke up at 3am this morning and felt so terrible I almost called in to work but I went back to bed and when I woke up I felt a little better. I'm taking Tylenol Sinus every four hours and that should help a lot. It's still going to be a great day, even if I am getting a sinus infection! (I hope it doesn't come to that though).

I am doing great with points for my day and I'm ready to make it through without extra eating! Here is what my food looks like for today:

Breakfast:
2 egg whites with mushroom and onion made into an omelette (1 point)
Wheat English Muffin with jam (2 pts)
Protein (2 pts)
Coffee (1 pt)
Orange Juice (2 pts)

Snack:
English Muffin (1 pt)
1 tablespoon peanut butter (1.5 pts)

Lunch:
WW Quesadilla (4 pts)

Yogurt (1 pt)
Kashi cereal to put in yogurt (1 pt)
100 cal strawberry cupcakes (1 pt)
Orange (1 pt) *Although I think I may have forgotten to pack it*

Snack:
Florida's Natural Fruit snacks (2 points)

Dinner:
Fat free refried beans (2 pts)
Chicken (4 points)
Salad (0 points)
Sour cream (1 pt)
Salsa (0 pts)
Pudding (1 point)

Total points for today: 28.5

The biggest obsticles that I face today are tacos at lunch with the kids, and pizza rollups for snack this afternoon with the kids. Ugh!

Exercise for today:
30 minute "Power Workout" with Tanya at Curves at 5:30pm

Motivation for today: BIGGEST LOSER on TV 8-10pm plus random text messages and emails ;)

I'm ready to tackle today and I'm ready to make today count. I will not eat tacos. I will not eat pizza rollups. I will eat only the food I have brought with me to school today. And if I do not feel hungry this morning for my snack, I will not eat it!

No comments:

Post a Comment