Tuesday, November 10, 2009

REALLY??!!

I know that it's not such a good idea to weigh yourself every day. Usually I stick to the "weigh yourself once a week" rule and I usually weigh in on Friday or Saturday mornings. This week is different. This is the week I go below 200 lbs! I stepped on the scale this morning and it said I weigh 200.1 lbs! Seriously???!!! That's awesome!

Yesterday I went to the gym after work and walked 10 minutes at 4.0 and then ran for 5 minutes at a 5.5. After the treadmill, I did strength training for 30 minutes and then I went back on the treadmill where I walked at a 4.0 for 40 minutes and ran at a 5.7 for 5 minutes. So I did an hour of cardio and burned over 700 calories and walked/ran five miles. Awesome!

Well I'm definitely going to work hard today! Here is what my food for today looks like:

Breakfast:
2 egg white omelette with mushroom and onion (1 pt)
Protein (2 pts)
English muffin with jam (2 pts)
coffee (1 pt)

Lunch:
WW quesadilla (4 pts)

Blueberry yogurt (1 pt)
100 cal strawberry cupcakes (1 pt)
Orange (1 pt)

Snack:
Grapes (1 pt)

Dinner:
Salmon (5 pts)
salad (1 pt)
Asparagus (0 pts)
Decaf coffee (0 pts)
Muffin (2 pts)

Total points for the day: 22 points! :)

The workouts that I'm intending to do today: 30-45 min treadmill at the gym at 4:00pm and then power workout at Curves at 5:30pm.

This week is just going to get crazier and crazier from here on out...

No comments:

Post a Comment