Monday, November 2, 2009

I'm AMAZING!

Well I just had to update, I couldn't wait until tomorrow! I did so good today! I ate exactly what I said I was going to today! I didn't eat any junk at school and even at afternoon snack when we had apples with peanut butter (GASP!) I just ate the apples!
After school I headed over to the gym and worked out:
10 minutes on treadmill (7 min walking at 4.0 and 3 min running at 7.0)
40 minutes of strength training and ab work
40 minutes on treadmill ( 18 minutes running at a 5.5 or above and 22 minutes walking at a 4.0)

I was shaky when I finished working out. It felt really good and I love the fact that I sweat more than ever before when I go to the gym. I'm so thankful for what I know this is doing to my body and I am so blessed to be able to do this.

Tomorrow is another day and I'll post in the morning what my plan for Tuesday is.
As for tonight, I think I'll take some sinus meds and relax! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

Why is it that when you are working out, your nose doesn't run and it's like you aren't even stuffy anymore? It makes me want to work out all day and not stop! (Kinda)

No comments:

Post a Comment