Monday, November 9, 2009

"It's Just Another Manic Monday"....

Seriously, what happened to the Bangles? I *heart* "Manic Monday" and haven't heard it in forever. I think I might need to look for it on itunes...

Well today I was awake at 6:30am in an INSTANT good mood, ready for the day! I went into the bathroom and stepped on the scale and it read 201.8 lbs! WHAT??!! OMG! I'm getting even lower! At this rate I may be able to make it under 200 by the weekend! I can't believe it!

I am going to stay on my amazing eating track today. I'm ready for it!

Breakfast
Fiber One Shredded Wheat Cereal (3 pts)
Raspberries (1 pt)
1/2 cup skim milk (2 pts)
Coffee (1 pt)
Protein (2 pts)

Lunch
Soup (1 pt)
WASA cracker (1 pt)
Peanut Butter (2.5 pts)
Orange (1 pt)
Yogurt (1 pt)
100 cal strawberry cupcakes (1 pt)

Dinner
Salad (2 pts)

Chicken (5 pts)
pudding (1 pt)
Decaf coffee (0 pts)

Total points for today: 24.5! *Right on target with allowance for a snack!*

I am working today 7:30-4:00pm and then I'm going to the gym. I am planning on doing 15 minutes on the treadmill to warm up, then strength training for 30-40 minutes and then back to the treadmill for 45 minutes to finish up. I am going to drink 80 oz of water today and I am going to remember to stretch after my workout!

What a great, beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment