Monday, November 2, 2009

*sniff* *sniff*

I don't feel so well today. I didn't feel well on Friday and didn't work out on Friday or Saturday! Yesterday I went to the gym with my dad and I walked/ran on the treadmill for 35 minutes. 24 minutes was walking at a 4.0 and the other 11 minutes was running at about a 6.7, which I think is pretty darn good! I've been tired and achey and it all started with a sore throat. Today I am stuffy and feeling tired. Ugh. I don't like getting sick- not one little bit!

I think I solved my peanut butter problem. I brought a 100 cal bagel (1 pt) and one tablespoon of my fave peanut butter (1.5 pts) and had that about a half hour ago when I got hungry. Whew! That calmed my craving!

So here are my points/eating for the day:

Breakfast:
1 cup Quaker corn bran cereal (1 pt)
1/2 cup skim milk (1.5 pts)
1/4 cup granola (1.5 pts)
1 protein shake (2 pts)
coffee (2 pts- creamer)

Snack:
100 cal bagel (1 pt)
1 tablespoon peanut butter (1.5 pts)

Lunch:
Pizza (Leftover homemade) 5 pts
yogurt (1 pt)
granola (1.5 pts)
100 cal strawberry cupcakes (1 pt)
apple (1 pt)

Snack:
Apple (1 pt)

Dinner:
Salmon (6 pts)
Salad (1 pt)
Baked potato (3 pts)
salsa (0 pts)

TOTAL POINTS FOR THE DAY: 30 points

Exercise today:
10 minutes on Elliptical
30 minutes Strength training
35 minutes run/walk treadmill
Total: 1 hour and 15 minutes give or take

I'm starting to get over my frustration over the numbers on the scale. When I weighed in on Saturday I weighed 205.7 lbs which is much better than on Thursday when I weighed in at Curves at 210 lbs.

I'm ready to tackle this week. I'm ready to be back on track and I'm ready to achieve my next goal- getting through this HORRIBLE plateau! I can do it, I know I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment